Sunday, June 16, 2013

more weekend flowers...



Tuscawalla Snowdrift and A Day At the Peach. I look forward to getting a nice clump going of the second one. I already have a great nice big clump of T. Snowdrift and I love it!

Siloam College Street and Siloam Golden Gate

This red one is a happy little fella I kept from the seedling bed last year, I just love it when they have that bright red part around the eye.... last two pics are more of the squiggly ruffled double cross....ah the possibilities with daylilies.... alas. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

I aim to live a life serving others. I enjoy doing the random unusual thing versus the ordinary. I love my family. I love my job. I continue to dream of marriage and children, living in a cabin in the woods, travel, writing or educational t.v., teaching in another country again. to continue learning to deny self

feed the fish with a click...