Sunday, June 23, 2013

Sunny and Windy in OKC this morning.... a few more weekend blooms.


Siloam Goliath FFO and new the bed this year. I like it! :) the second one is a surprise seedling that opened up as this sort of velvety red spider....I was thinking, hey I never crossed any spiders, ha.

I bought this yucca plant 2 years ago and have been patiently WAITING for a bloom, finally this year. :)

the two above are Jason Salter (EH Salter '87) always nice, and Midnight Kenyan Safari (R Anderson '07) a different ruddy terra cotta color for the bed.

I have this in 3 places and none bloomed with the drought last year, so here they go this summer, yay! Midnight Spirit World (R Anderson '06) although I swore I'd never cross anything without a nice full form, I'm crossing this w/ S. Rhinestone to see what I can do with water marks etc... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

I aim to live a life serving others. I enjoy doing the random unusual thing versus the ordinary. I love my family. I love my job. I continue to dream of marriage and children, living in a cabin in the woods, travel, writing or educational t.v., teaching in another country again. to continue learning to deny self

feed the fish with a click...