Saturday, June 1, 2013

may garden....



a few pics from the north flowerbed. lots of rose champion blooming this year, and some of it has already been torn out to make room for other plants.... the poppies came back with nice purple poms. I didn't plant any but they are from seeds of last year's, which is fine and fun to see what color will come back. ha the last photo is from a plant in front of the house, I'm really liking of colors from the Purple Flash pepper and green/grey for the sage, and other plants. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

I aim to live a life serving others. I enjoy doing the random unusual thing versus the ordinary. I love my family. I love my job. I continue to dream of marriage and children, living in a cabin in the woods, travel, writing or educational t.v., teaching in another country again. to continue learning to deny self

feed the fish with a click...