Wednesday, June 12, 2013

wednesday morning...


more pics of this amaryllis to come, last two summers were so dry I got blechy blooms, but this year is off to a good start. yay!

two seedlings. you can see how strong the lavender blue baby genes are in this first one, MSR2 which is a cross of Midnight Smoke Rings which is a kid of Lav. Blue Baby... this one is a bit smaller than M. Smke Rngs though..
the next one is HO2, another cross out of Siloam Rhinestone, nicely formed and nice bright center but I'll have to wait and see how it looks this afternoon etc ...

one last pic for fun, Midnight Aura again.. always nice. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

I aim to live a life serving others. I enjoy doing the random unusual thing versus the ordinary. I love my family. I love my job. I continue to dream of marriage and children, living in a cabin in the woods, travel, writing or educational t.v., teaching in another country again. to continue learning to deny self

feed the fish with a click...