Saturday, June 22, 2013

club local garden tour 2013 part 2/......


the first pic is Nordic Night (J Salter '91), what a great clump and the next photo shows the nice blend of colors used in this garden of Dee Nash.  You can check out her awesome gardening blog here: Red Dirt Ramblings.

This photo of Primal Scream (C Hanson '94) is so hot in the full day sun, can you feel it. whew!  and Blue is the perfect colors for those chairs, don't you agree? :) again at Dee Nash's

the two photos above are Smoke Rings (RL Webster '80) and Elfin Illusion (EH Salter '93)

next we have Willowware (Tankesley-Clarke '96) and more echinacea, what a great companion plant for daylilies!

old cars in the barn.... :)

a few echinacea I picked up at a nursery on the way home.... ha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

I aim to live a life serving others. I enjoy doing the random unusual thing versus the ordinary. I love my family. I love my job. I continue to dream of marriage and children, living in a cabin in the woods, travel, writing or educational t.v., teaching in another country again. to continue learning to deny self

feed the fish with a click...